Make installation of surveillance systems easier by carrying video over the coax and power over the 18/2! Dual shield RG59/U coax cable features a 20 AWG solid copper center conductor for a truly clean video signal. 95% solid copper braid over a foil shield protects the video signal from external EMI/RFI while providing a reliable path for PTZ signal control. Use for CL1, CL2, CM, CMX and CMG installations. Swept tested to 3 GHz to ensure performance. The cable jacket is sequentially marked every two feet to aid in tracking the remaining cable on the spool.
• In-wall, CMG-rated jacket
• Carries both power and video signals
• Designed for use with surveillance cameras
• Foot-market jacket
• Siamese-type construction for video and power
• Sequential foot marking ends at 0 feet
• Inner Conductor: 1/0.813mm bare copper
• Dielectric: 3.80mm foam PE
• Outer Conductor: 0.12mm +/- 0.01 x 128 bare copper wire braiding
• Coverage: 95%
• Sheath: 6.10mm black PVC jacket
• Conductor: 0.404mm x 7 BC
• Insulation: 2.10mm black and red PVC
• Jacket: 5.40mm black PVC
1 Yr Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.