Comprehensive's Pro AV/IT CAT6 Shielded Heavy Duty Snagless Patch Cables are rugged, durable, built to last, and are Shielded to help reduce interference in noisy environments. What makes these cables so unique is they are engineered using high quality, pro grade 23 gauge twisted pair construction that is then reinforced with a second heavy duty PVC jacket - making these the only CAT6 cables for the demands of commercial applications of SMB, Government, Military, Rental and Staging and more. Pro AV/IT CAT6 Shielded Heavy Duty Snagless Patch Cables also provide up to 550 Mhz bandwidth for ultra-fast high-speed signal transmission. Comprehensive Pro AV/IT CAT6 Shielded Heavy Duty Snagless Patch Cables meet all CAT6 TIA/EIA standards. Each, individual pair is attached together to ensure proper spacing between the twists of the wire which greatly reduces loss compared to standard 100Mhz cable.
Comprehensive's length indicators clearly specify the length of each cable on the connector mold, which is a huge time saver for installers who are constantly sorting out lengths, preparing for jobs and rack building. Perfect for distributing data, voice and video on today's high speed ethernet and gigabit networks. These Pro AV/IT CAT6 Shielded Heavy Duty Snagless Patch Cables have a molded, snagless boot that makes installing these cables quick and easy every time while providing superior strain relief. RoHS Compliant. Lifetime Warranty. Available in a variety of different boot colors for easy color coding.
• Perfect for all HDBaseT applications
• The ideal solution for demanding environments including Staging, Military, and Education
• Shielded construction greatly reduces EMI
• Heavy Duty 23 Gauge Pro Grade Construction
• Constructed with Comprehensives Accu-Twist Design
• Length indicators on the connector heads make it easy to organize for installations
• Boots available in 7 colors for easy cable identification
• Rated CAT6 with up to 550 Mhz High Speed
• Meets all Category 6 568B 2.1 Draft 9 TIA/EIA standards
• RJ45 Male to RJ45 Male
• Snagless boot for easy installation
• Re-enforced heavy duty jacket
• RoHS Compliant
• UL Rated CMP
• Lifetime Warranty
Connector Type 1: RJ45 Male Shielded
Connector Type 2: RJ45 Male Shielded
Performance Grade: Great
Bandwidth: Supports voice/data/video distribution applications up to 550 MHz
Standards: Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, Verified to EIA/TIA 568B.2
Cable Style: Shielded cable with Molded snagless boot
Conductors: 4 Twisted Pairs Bare copper solid cable
Conductor DC Resistance: 9.8 Ohm at 100m maximum
Connector Material: Polycarbonate
Contact Material: Copper alloy plated with 50u gold
Boot Color: Black
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.