Perfect for small scale digital signage systems, the 8-Port UXGA Monitor Splitter/Extender, allows the video signal from a single VGA source to be distributed to up to eight monitors while maintaining vivid picture quality at a video resolution of up to 1600x1200. Though powerful, this splitter is easy to use; simply connect the cables and the power supply, and it is ready to go! There is no software required, or complicated interface cards to install. This monitor splitter not only distributes, but also boosts high resolution video signal up to 210 feet.
This splitter/extender includes power-saving mode, color-coded connectors for the input and outputs, durable all-metal housing, power and activity LED indicators. Also suitable for XGA, SVGA, VGA, and MultiSync® resolution monitors, this solution fit a wide variety of applications. Multiple units may be daisy-chained together to support even more outputs.
• Split a single VGA signal from a PC to two or more displays
• Combine multiple splitters to display signal to even more displays
• Available in 2, 4 and 8-port versions
• Signal Types Supported - VGA, SVGA, XGA, UXGA, and Multisync
• Video Bandwidth - 350MHz
• Maximum Resolution Supported - 1920 x 1440 at 80Hz
• Maximum Cable Length Supported - 210ft
• Power Input - 120VAC 60Hz
• Power Output - 9VAC, 600mA
• Pin Diameter - 5.5mm
• Center Pin Polarity - Positive
• Video Input Connector - HD15 Male
• Video Output Connectors - HD15 Female
• Housing Material - Metal
• Dimensions (HxWxD) - 20x181.4x80mm
1 Yr Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.