The DisplayPort HDBaseT over Cat5 Extender is an ideal solution for extending DisplayPort audio/video signals over a single Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 unshielded twisted pair cable up to 300ft at a 1080p resolution. This solution is compatible with any operating system and is truly plug and play with no drivers or software required. This solution utilizes TruChoice™ power, which allows power to be supplied over the Cat5 cable to both the transmitter and receiver from a single power adapter placed at either the transmitter or the receiver end of the solution. HDBaseT technology supports HDCP and allows the Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) signals, i.e. communication of the display’s capabilities, to pass through the extension solution ensuring that the content from the source is sent at the optimal resolution for the display. Built-in power surge protection and high ground loop immunity ensure high performance signal extension.
Note: Stranded Cat5e/6 cables may be used for HDMI extension applications up to 250ft. Shielded, solid conductor Cat5e/6 cabling is recommended for applications where the Cat5e/6 cable must be coiled, is run near other high-frequency signaling cables or in high EMI/RFI environments. For best performance use a Cat6 Solid Shielded Patch Cable
• Extend DisplayPort up to 300 feet at a 1080p resolution
• Utilizes a single category cable for extension
• HDBaseT technology supports HDCP and EDID pass through
• Includes a DisplayPort transmitter and DisplayPort receiver
• Maximum Resolution Supported: WQXGA (2560x1600 @ 60Hz), Full HD (1920x1080 @ 60Hz)
• Features Supported: HDBaseT, 3D, HDCP, EDID
• Distance Support: 230ft @ 2560x1600, 328ft @ 1920x1080
1 Yr Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.