RapidRun Optical is our leanest-longest, fastest-strongest RapidRun product yet! Designed to be the standard for in-wall HDMI audio/video installations, it boasts distances of up to 1000 feet, an 18Gbps bandwidth, and a diameter of just a half inch. Using pre-terminated break-away flying leads and wall plates with an in-wall runner ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all types of equipment, with no field terminations. Utilize this Plenum, OFNP-Rated fiber runner cable for in-wall installations that require the highest in-wall ratings. Supports up to a 4k resolution at up to 1000 feet, while providing enough bandwidth to serve the audio/video needs of commercial applications from classrooms to lecture halls and auditoriums to boardrooms for years to come.
• Each complete RapidRun Optical solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. Each runner requires (2) break-away flying leads OR (1) wall plate and (1) break-away flying lead.
• RapidRun Optical Runners require the flying leads and/or wall plates in order to function properly. The Runner cables cannot be used to connect directly to source/display devices.
• RapidRun Optical Runners are directional cables that require the TX to be installed at the source side and the RX to be installed at the display side.
• RapidRun Optical Fiber Pulling Eye sold separately.
• Resolutions Supported: 4k x 2k 60Hz, 4k x 2k 30Hz, 1080p, 720p, 480p
• HDMI Features Supported: Ethernet Return Channel, HDMI High Speed, HDCP, EDID, CEC,
• Audio Return Channel
• Data Rate Supported: 18Gbps
3 Year Replacement Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.