Our video/audio matrix switch is ideal for distributing audio and video in classrooms, at exhibits, tradeshows, demonstrations, and for multimedia presentations. This matrix switch enables the broadcast of multiple computers' audio and video outputs to multiple displays. Any input can be broadcast to any or all of the outputs; simultaneously display an image from one source to one monitor and an image from the second source to the second monitor.
The 3.5mm audio outputs can drive either speakers or earphones. Built-in video signal enhancement lets you place monitors up to 164 feet away while maintaining your video quality. Switch between computers via push buttons or use the included infrared remote control for PC selection up to 6 feet away. From use in test bench facilities, data centers and help desks to video broadcasting, the TruLink video/audio matrix switch delivers both performance and value.
• Two VGA and Stereo Audio inputs and Two VGA and Stereo Audio outputs
• Supports up to a 2048x1536 resolution
• Matrix switching allows any connected computer to be display on any or all connected monitors
• Durable metal construction
• Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 pixels
• Suitable for VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, and MultiSync® monitors
• Maximum bandwidth of 450 MHz
• Audio output: 0.5 V ~1.0 V9
• One 2x2 UXGA video/audio matrix switch
• 5 V (1 A) DC power adapter
• User manual
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.