In-wall rated cable for connecting a multimedia device to a display and supporting the latest HDMI features including Ultra HD, 4k at 50/60 (2160p), up to 32 audio channels and wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
The Select High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is the perfect solution for connecting multimedia source devices in home theater, desktop or commercial audio video applications requiring high speed HDMI features. The CL2 rated cable jacket is designed to meet the requirements for in-wall installations. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection. Experience the latest HDMI features including:
• 4K@50/60, (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
• 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color™
• Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
• Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
• Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
• Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
• Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
• Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
• CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
• In-wall, CL2-rated jacket
• High Speed HDMI cable
• Supports HDMI features including 4k resolution and 3D video
• Gold plated connectors
Lifetime replacement warranty.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.