RapidRun® is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. Using pre-terminated Break-away flying leads and wall plates with an in-wall runner ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all types of equipment, with no field terminations.
Use this CMG-rated Multi-Format Runner for in-wall installations that support high density, multi-format applications. Whether hanging a projector in a modern 21st century classroom or installing a commercial digital signage system, a clean, crisp signal will be delivered every time.
Color code: Orange
• For use with Multi-Format (Orange) wall plates and Break-away flying leads
• CMG-rated for in-wall installations
• Maximum resolution is UXGA 1900X1200; varies by equipment and chosen cable length
• Delivers crisp video and high-fidelity audio from source device to display
• Integrates technology in the room with a single cabling system – laptops, projectors, DVD players, interactive whiteboards and more
• Optimized for high-density signal applications – including VGA, 3.5mm, composite video, stereo audio RCA, plus future upgrades for HDMI
• Unique protective pulling cap withstands 30 pounds of tension, allowing cable to pull easily through walls and existing conduit – even 90° field bends
• Future capability to support either analog or digital signals over the Multi-Format Runner cable
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.