DVI-I M/M Dual Link Digital/Analog Video Cable
High performance cable connects PCs to flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors and HDTV.
DVI Dual-Link Digital/Analog Video Cables deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
- Connectors: DVI-I 29-pin Male to DVI-I 29-pin Male
- Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
- Three analog 30awg coaxial lines allow for high speed analog transmission
- Each coax line is individually wrapped in foam-polyolefin insulation and overwrapped with a braided tinned copper shield
- 28AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in hard-density polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
- Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536