The 2-Port VGA Auto Switch is perfect for switching between two source devices connected to a single display. For example, in a learning, sharing and collaborating environment, the VGA Auto Switch allows a document camera and a PC to be connected to a single VGA input on the display. The switch may be set so that the PC is displayed until the document camera is powered on causing an automatic switch that will allow the document camera to be displayed. When the document camera is powered off, the switch will then allow the PC to be displayed.
The C2G 2-Port VGA Auto Switch has a small footprint allowing it to be placed in a convenient location for manual operation. No software is required for automatic or manual selection modes. The C2G 2-Port VGA Auto Switch features Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) copy, which ensures that the content from the source devices is sent to the display at the optimal resolution.
• Video Signal Support - VGA
• Maximum Video Resolution - 2048 x 1152
• Video Inputs - VGA (HD15) Female x 2
• Video Outputs - VGA (HD15) Female x1
• Push Button - For Port Selection / EDID Copy x 1
• Slide Switch - For Port Selection in Priority / Manual Mode x 1
• Enclosure - Metal
• Dimensions (HxWxD) - 0.87 x 2.95 x 2.32 in
• Operating Temperature - 0~40C
• Storage Temperature - 10~60C
1 Yr Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.