25ft RG6 HD SDI BNC-BNC Video Cable - Belden 1694A
Belden 1694a Precision Video Coax Cable Analog and Digital, HDTV/SDI, Low Loss Serial Digital Coax and Coax Cables
These cables are custom made to order and require 1-2 day lead time in most cases.
Call for ship time on large orders at 614-834-4160
AV-Cables 75 Ohm RG6 3G/6G Precision HD SDI BNC cable is ideal for short to long runs of SDI. The Belden 1694a RG6 cable features a solid center conductor, double shielding and a foam dielectric for minimal signal loss. Conforms to SMPTE 259M, 292M,424M and ST-2081 standards. This 6G HD SDI cable swept to 6G to deliver 1080P HD video and beyond. UL listed type CMR making it an ideal choice for in wall cables. Cable is backed by a lifetime connector replacement warranty.
- Supports Full 3G/6G HD SDI Bandwidth for 1080P, 4K Video and Beyond, Conforms to SMPTE 2081-1 6 Gb/s UHDTV, SMPTE 424M 3 Gb/s HD-SDI 1080P. Belden 1694A can be used in pairs to provide 4K capabilities. This cable is available from 2ft up to 300ft long in a variety of colors.
- Belden 1694a 18 AWG RG6 type coax HD SDI cable for superior performance and durability
- Length of cables clearly marked and Hook and Looped strapped
- Purchase these HD SDI Cables with 100% confidence with 30 day replacement warranty and Lifetime BNC Connector replacement that we have your back. Hand made by our technicians in the USA
- Kings True 75 ohm BNC connectors are crimp style BNC connectors with a Lifetime Connector Replacement Warranty offered by AV-cables that will provide years if hassle free performance form our HD SDI cables. Connectors are covered with heat shrink to provide a professional look and support the cable from prematurely breaking.
- Number of Coax: 1
- RG Type: 6/U
- AWG: 18
- Stranding: Solid
- Conductor Material: BC - Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Gas-injected FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene
- Outer Shield Material Trade Name: Duofoil
- Outer Shield Material: Unshielded
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Overall Diameter: 0.274"
- Plenum (Y/N): N
- Nom. Characteristic Impedance: 75 +/- 1.50