For fast Ethernet networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief.
• Material - H-D PE
• Diameter - 0.95 ± 0.05mm
• Colors - Blue/Blue-White, Orange/Orange-White, Green/Green-White, Brown/Brown-White
• Material - FR-PVC
• Nominal Thickness - 0.55mm
• Outer Diameter - 5.30mm
• Material - Polycarbonate
• Hood Material - Molded PVC
• Contact Material - Copper alloy plated with gold-50µ
• Number of contacts - Eight
• 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
• 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
• 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.