AV-Cables.net 12G HD SDI Cable is perfect for 4k UHD SDI BNC connections. The Belden 4505R cable is tested to 12G to deliver 4K UHD video. Conforms to SMPTE 424M, ST-2081 and SMPTE ST-2082 standards. 20 AWG solid Silver plated copper conductor, lower-loss polyethylene dielectric and PVC jacket. Cable is backed by our Lifetime Connector replacement warranty. AV-Cables takes extra steps to ensure the cable meets the demand of the 12Ghz high frequency.
Every cable is stripped with a high speed rotary automatic cable stripper to ensure consistent strips. This ensures flawless video performance every time. This cable also includes a rubber boot at the connectors to provide extra stain relief. Should there be a failure at the connector we will repair the cable at no cost.
- Supports Full 12G HD SDI Bandwidth for 1080P, 4K Video and Beyond, Conforms to SMPTE ST-2082 12Gb/s, SMPTE 2081-1 6 Gb/s UHDTV, SMPTE 424M 3 Gb/s HD-SDI 1080P. This cable is available from 1.5ft up to 300ft long in a variety of colors.
- Belden 4505R 12G tested cable for superior performance and durability
- Designed for UHD and 4K Video Transport
- Purchase these HD SDI Cables with 100% confidence with 30 day replacement warranty and Lifetime BNC Connector replacement.
- Hand made by our technicians in the USA
- True 75 ohm 12G BNC connectors are crimp style BNC connectors with a Lifetime Connector Replacement Warranty offered by Cable Evolution that will provide years if hassle free performance form our HD SDI cables. 12G Connectors are covered with a boot to provide a professional look and support the cable from prematurely breaking.
- 12 GHz, 4K UHD Precision 75-Ohm Video Cable
- Optimized Transmission Distance for UHDTV
- Transmits 12G signals up to 200 feet, 6G up to 300ft
- Return Loss: Guarantees -15 dB RL from 4.5 to 12GHz
- Meets SMPTE 424M, ST 2081-1 and ST2082-1 Standards
- Belden 4505 12G SDI Coax Cable with PVC Jacket in various colors
- 12G SDI BNC Connectors manufacturer based on market availability.
- Compatible with 12G SDI single link format devices
- Nominal Impedance: 75Ω
- Conductor: Silver Plated Copper
- Insulation: Gas Injected Foam HDPE
- Outer Shield: Duofoil bonded to the Core + Tinned Copper Braid Shield
- Conductor DC Resistance: 19.700 DCR@20°C(Ohm/1000ft)
- Transmission Distance: 12G signals up to 200 feet, 6G up to 300ft